Wednesday, April 13, 2011

God Bless Texas!

Last week I went to Texas for the first of many trips to see my Uncle Dan, and welcome Aunt Jen to the family!  They had a beautiful wedding and the Jackson family had SO much fun!  Check out the video below of me hanging out with Dan. 

And here's a picture of Grandpa and I waiting for the wedding to start.  Grandpa and Grandma really make me laugh.  I had a few wardrobe troubles, but my future Aunt Amy magically made my dress clean and dry for me!  Thanks to her for keeping me company while my Mom and Dad did their wedding duties!


 And here's a picture of the happy couple!  They took such good care of us in Texas even though they had lots to do to prepare for the wedding!  I'm definitely going back to visit again and again.  Maybe someday I'll have some cousins to play with in Texas, hehehe. 



And here's a picture of me, at home sweet home.  Even though I slept for lots of the 12 hour car ride home from Houston, I am right back on schedule. Mom and dad are soooo lucky I'm so cool. 

Adios everyone!  Be back soon!  Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment