Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy Fall Ya'll

Hey Gang!

Guess what?  I'm almost NINE MONTHS OLD!  Mom says that means I've been on the outside as long as I was on the inside!  I went in for my 9 month checkup, and doc was pretty pleased with my attitude.  All smiles for him, except when he looks in my ears.  Here's my stats. 

Height:  27 inches
Weight: 17 lbs 6.4 oz

Here's whats going on with me:

I crawl everywhere, all the time.  I'm fast.  Sometimes I do a cartoon crawl (I move my legs really fast, but not my arms, so I don't get anywhere!)
I pull up on everything.  Furniture, toys, legs, cribs, walls, baby gates, anything.
I love to read, turning pages is my favorite.
Music makes me happy.  I dance whether I am sitting or standing. 
When I think you're being funny, sometimes I squint my eyes, wrinkle my nose up and kind of snort and shake my head. 
I can remove some outlet safety covers in short order. 
Remote controls, cell phones, and strings or fuzzballs are my favorite - to eat. 
I have 2 teeth! 
I am transitioning to formula.  Mom is really going to miss dragging that silly pump to work every day.

Check me out!

At the Louisburg Cider Mill on a fun Fall weekend!  We also enjoyed S'mores over the fire pit, and a few barbecues with friends on the first weekend in fall.  It was perfect weather and perfect fun!  Enjoy the collection of snapshots below!






Look who got herself up from a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment